Friday, February 29, 2008

Live for ourself or for the others ?

I always ask myself that nowadays i'm living for myself or for the others. Why i ask myself like this? U no, i have losed my freedom since i got a job at Acleda Bank. I can not do whatever i want anymore. I have to respect the regulation of the Bank. Cut short hair, wear uniform, .... Because of the job, i have sold my freedom to the bank. Do u think am i right ? Is it the life ? Now i'm living for the bank not for myself. I feel that i really get too much pressure. To be honest, i always wish any kind of job which does not limit my freedom.

1 comment:

ROBERT said...

Good Day,
I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
Thank you.