Friday, May 9, 2008

My Praticum is over !!!

I'm really disappointed with my practicum result. You know, i can not do it well. It seems that what i have done in my lesson plan does not match to the real teaching at all. Moreover, i feel nervous a little bit at the starting point. Even calling the students' name is also not clear. And, there are a lot comments from associated teacher and my friend such as:
- looked no confident
- no close rapport between teacher and students
- no willing to teach
- feel nervous
- look at the clock too often
- wrong spelling
- bad prepare for listening
- .......................................... :-(

However, i can know that these are my weak points. So next time, if i have chance to teach again, I will improve all these points. And i expect that the result will be better .... ;-)

No comments: