Monday, February 11, 2008

Working In Acleda Bank

So far I have worked in Acleda Bank for nearly one year. My present position is Remittance and my duty is booking the money tranfer from oversea into the customer account by using Swift System. Working in this area has very high risk too. I rememer one day one of the staff in Treasury Department has given me a duplicate document which result in double booking too.
But luckily, i knew it in advace. If i didn't know it, i would pay back to the bank. It a nightmare fo me. I wish i will not meet that case again.

Since i have job, i think there are a lot thing have changed. First, i have my own money ( now my salary is 230$ per month). With this amount of money, i can live idependently. However, it still can not satisfied my mind. I still need much more money. Now i try to look for another job which can provide me more than my present salary. Sometime, i feel i want to work in Korea. I heard that working there , we can get salary between 1000$ to 2500$ per month. I really want to try. Second, since i have a job, i feel that i lost one valuable thing which is my personal freedom. You know , they require me to cut the short hair all the time. Tell you the truth, i really hate it so much. I always wish that if i had enough money to start my own bussiness, i would resign as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Random Blogger said...

hey nice to see u in bloggerphere ;-)

y u tell everyone ur salary? lolz.. anyway keep working hard. i know u can achieve wat u want ;-)

all the best na

Kalyan

Vanreth said...

Hi,very nice to see ur comment !!!

Thank u na Kalyan for ur comment, I mentioned about my salary because i think it's not so high. U no with such amount of money, i can not support my family. Sometime, i feel disappointed when my mum ask me for some money, but i could not provide to her. I really hate myself. I always ask myself how can i earn a lot of money if i'm still working with Acleda bank. That's y i decided to move, if i got a new job.

Ok,good luck na...=)

Vanreth

Random Blogger said...

oh wat is ur new job?